2016

I've kept this blog, on and off, since 2006. In 2015 I used it to chart daily encounters, images, thoughts and feelings about volcanic basalt/bluestone in Melbourne and Victoria, especially in the first part of the year. I plan to write a book provisionally titled Bluestone: An Emotional History, about human uses of and feelings for bluestone. But I am also working on quite a few other projects and a big grant application, especially now I am on research leave. I'm working mostly from home, then, for six months, and will need online sociability for company!


Monday, August 16, 2010

A funny distraction

Thanks to everyone, here, and on Facebook, for comments about blogging and online communication. Yes, I let that remark get to me and overthrow much of what I really think about such things. More on this soon, I think, but in the meantime, do check out Tony Abbot's Iron Ladies: http://www.youtube.com/user/joholafaclub#p/a   Clever, clever girls.

No comments: